Easter Wall Hanging

Easter Wall Hanging


Easter is getting closer so I start to make Easter decoration for our cabin. Here is the first one. The wooden triangle is from a toy that it broke so I thought to recycle it. I have lots of wooden broken things at home that I will use it for my decorations. That makes them unique and personal.

Materials:

  • -        Wooden triangle
  • -        2 Easter eggs
  • -        Different type of Yarn
  • -        Flower made of an old curtain
  • -        Glue
  • -        Lace
  • -        Different crocheted cords

Directions:

Prepare all the yarn and cut them different sizes. Don’t forget it has to be double the length.  Arrange them in the manner you want before putting on the triangle.

Tie your yarn onto the triangle like you would tie a luggage tag onto a suitcase.  Fold the yarn in half, make sure the loop is underneath the dowel and then pull the ends of the yarn through the loop tightly. You will repeat this process until you are satisfied with the width of the wall hanging.
You can also be bold and put the loop on top. It is for to decide how it looks better.

Tie the eggs and the crocheted cords. Glue the flower at the end and add a piece of yarn for hanging if necessary. I didn’t need it but I already had one so I hide it in the back.

This wall hanging looks very good on a wall alone or with some photos. You can also adjust the length at the end if you think is not good. When is on the wall you can see exactly how you really want it to look.

Enjoy!

Easter Wall Hanging



Comments

Popular Posts