Crocheted bag


Crocheted bag

Here’s a unique little crochet circle purse design for you guys. I made it from an old pullover that I had because I love the colors.  I changed the colors as I crocheted the bag so I have an unique bag.
It is very easy to make because I am a beginner so I just crochet simple patterns.
Materials
  • Yarn in different colors                 
  • Crochet hook size for your yarn
  • Stitch markers
  • Sewing needle
  • Scissors

Stitches used &code
  • ch = chain
  • st= stitch(es)
  • sc = single crochet
  • csc = center single crochet *crochet into between the lags of the single crochet stitch in the previous row
  • rep = repeat
  • sp = space
Directions:
  1. Make a magic ring, 6 sc into ring sp. Total of 6 st
  2. 2 csc into each st around. Total of 12 st
  3. *2 csc, 1 csc*, rep from * to * till the end. Total of 18 st
  4. 1 csc in to each of next 2 st, 2 csc*, rep from * to * till the end. Total of 24 st
  5. 2 csc, 1 csc into each of next 3 st*, rep from * to * till the end Total of 30 st
  6. 1 csc into each of next 2 st, *2 csc, 1 csc into each of next 4 st*, rep from * to * till you have 3 st left, 2 csc, 1 csc , 1 csc. Total of 36 st
  7. 1 csc into each of next 4 st, *2 csc, 1 csc into each of next 5 st*, rep from * to * till you have 2 st left, 2 csc, 1 csc. Total of 42 st
  8. *1 csc into each of next 6 st, 2 csc *, rep from * to * till the end. Total of 48 st
  9. 1 csc into each st around. Total of 48 st

Repeat 9 till you have the size you need. Interchange the colors when you like .

Crocheted bag

My bag strap is 150 cm long. I cast stitches so it matched my length. After my chain is done, I made another row on the chain. Crochet 1 csc at the end of the row and then sc all the row till the end. I worked it in round till I got the size I wanted, and then I just sew both parts together. The bag lock is made the same as the strap.
Assemble the bag sewing the bag strap and the bag lock.
Have fun crocheting!

Crocheted bag strap


You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.


You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts