Crocheted bracelet



Crocheted bracelet

I saw a short video of this pattern. The video didn’t show how to start or to end and the name of the pattern, but I loved it so much, so I tried it my way. I am a beginner so bare with me and, also, I improvised so I hope you like what you see.

Materials:

  • Light purple yarn (I had some leftovers)
  • 3 mm hook

Directions:

I made a chain with 5 stitches. I crocheted single crochet for each stitch and left it on the hook.

Crocheted bracelet
 Next row you just take the yarn through all the stitches till the last one. 

Crocheted bracelet

You will have 2 yarns through the stitches as you can see in the photo.
Crocheted bracelet
You need to drag no. 2 yarn and put it on the hook and it has to be between the old stitches. If your yarn is not moving that means is the wrong one. The first one to do is a little hard, but after that is easy.

Crocheted bracelet


When you get to the left you have on the hook 5 stitches and you start the process again.

Crocheted bracelet


The last row will start from the left and do a double crochet for the first row. Mine looked like it was a row down, and then ended normally. I moved the yarn from one side in the middle of the row and make a chain on each side, so leave enough yarn for that.
I hope I manage to explain it for you.

Have fun crocheting!

You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.


You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!





Comments

Popular Posts