Giant Scarf


I love when I found a beautiful combination of knit and purl stitches. This scarf I made it from a yarn that I already had. My mom and my mother in law gave me lots of yarn to do something for my little boy when I was pregnant. I never got to use all the yarn, so I rediscovered it after a few years when my pleasure to knit came back to me.

So, using all this yarn I made a scar in an easy pattern. This is a classic pattern that I learned long time ago when I was a girl.
I also discovered that I can wear this scarf in so many different ways and I loved it.
PATTERN
Cast 31 stitches.
Row 1 will be this pattern: knit 1 stitch, purl 1 stitch, knit 1 stitch and so on till you get to the end of the row. You will finish the end of the row purling 1 stitch and then knitting 1 stitch.
Repeat Row 1 for every row.


You can make with this pattern head bands, blankets and even hats.

It is an easy way to learn to knit. Start with the classic pattern and then go to the hard ones. 

You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.
You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!


I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

Popular Posts