Baby hat with 2 buttons

Small baby hat with 2 big buttons

Spring is here, so I should write about knitting warmer clothes, but I still have some hats that I want to show you. I made this hat for my boy when he was 2 years old and he managed to wear it for 2 years
.
I loved the yarn model and the color. I always thought that warm colors are great for small kids. They become more charming dress in light blue, red or yellow. I am not a big fan of pink, the princess pink kind. I have a boy, but if I will have a daughter I am certain that I am not gone buy her pink clothes, but I am also certain that the rest of the family will.

My boy got to wear a pink baby body in the hospital when he was born and a pair of pink pants at our friend’s house when we had to change his clothes. Our friend have 2 daughters and they have almost 90% pink clothes.

Tutorial:

Yarn: 100% Acrylic
Knitting needles: 4
Gauge: 25 stitches x 30 rows = 10 cm

Cast 80 stitches
Row 1 – 12: 2knit,2purl,2knit,2purl….2knit,2purl
Row 13: knit
Row 14: purl
Row 15: knit
Row 16: purl
……
Make the hat as long as you like.
Sew the end of the hat together and add big 2 buttons.
Keep on knitting!

This pattern is for personal use only. You can’t make it public or sell it on as your own. Anything you make with this pattern, you can sell on.


  

Popular Posts