Christmas tree for a wall


Christmas tree decorated for a wall


Today I am gone present you another project that I loved. It is the first time I am doing it and I am so proud that it got to be beautiful. With just a few Christmas decorations and some drift wood you can make a beautiful tree for a staircase or a big white wall. In the dark, with lights on, this tree looks very cozy.

Materials

- 4 pieces of driftwood
- 2 sets of lights with batteries
- Christmas baubles
- Christmas small people
- colorless adhesive tape
- twine
- 3 Christmas snowflakes
- Christmas decor flower
- knitted band to hide the batteries and a bow to put on top

Directions

I washed and dried the driftwood, because they were full of sand and water plants.
With twine I connected the driftwood to look like a tree, so you need to have 4 different sizes.

Next step was to arrange the lights. With the adhesive tape I fixed the lights on the driftwood. Those 2 lights started from the top and ended in the middle of the big driftwood. With adhesive tape I fixed very good on the driftwood.

I started to arrange the baubles and the rest of the decorations.

When all the baubles, small people and snowflakes were put in the tree I hanged it on the wall.

The flower was put on top to cover the nail.
Christmas tree decorated for a wall or staircase


The last step is to hide the batteries in a small pouch. I had a grey  knitted 20cm x 40 cm band and I used it as a pouch. I hanged it from the big driftwood with twine and inside I arranged the batteries so it is easy to have access to them, and also, you don't see them.

On top of the pouch I attached a bow made from another red knitted band and some ribbon with a Christmas message on it.

As you can see, it looks great and it was not so expensive at all.

I put it up on the wall so the small kids or animals don't have access.

Enjoy doing Christmas decorations!


You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!

I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

Popular Posts