Crocheted earrings with beads

crocheted earrings with glass beads


I had an old metal pair of earrings that I didn't like anymore, so I decided to crochet around them and change them. I used cotton yarn in 4 different colors and I liked the combination.

I like making jewellery because you can give them as gift to your friends or family.
After I crocheted the earrings I sew the beads which are some brownish colors.


Now I have to decide if I am gone wear them or give them to somebody else.
They are made really simple.

Materials:
- 4 type of yarn around 8 m (8,7 yds)
- sewing needle
- crochet hook size 4
- old pair of metal earrings
- glass beads


Directions:

Crochet around the metal earrings with different colors of yarn.
Sew the beads and fix the circles.


You can make them in one color or other combinations. Because of the glass beads they look very classy. You can wear them during the day or at a party.

Enjoy crocheting!


You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!

I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.


Comments

Popular Posts