Blue crochet bracelet

Blue crocheted bracelet with a blue button



This is one of my first crochet items. It is so easy to do and the best way to learn to crochet. I mean is just simple a row of single crochet on a chain.

I was terrified to learn to crochet. Now I know a few things but I am still a beginner, but I don’t care.  
Abbreviation:

st = stitch
ch = chain
sc = single crochet

Materials:

-          3 mm crochet hook
-          Blue yarn
-          Blue button
-          Scissors
-          Sewing needle

Directions:

This bracelet is 22 cm long. I made a
Depending on the yarn you need to make 22 cm long chain. I casted 50 stitches.
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each ch, turn (50 Sts)
Row 2: ch 1, sc in each st, turn (50 Sts)
Row 3: repeat row 2
Row 4: ch 4 st, skip row 2 and 3, ch 1 in the first st of the first row, sc in each st, cut yarn, fasten off, and weave ends (54 Sts)

As you can see, I made the easier crochet bracelet in the world. All you need to do is to sew the button and you can wear it or make it a gift.

Enjoy crocheting!

Blue crocheted bracelet with a blue button

You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.

You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.


You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first.
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first.
Thank you!




Comments

Popular Posts