Wooden frame with photos

Part of an wooden oc cart used as a photo frame

I think art is about what you feel and what you like. It is personal and should always be personal.
I am an artist so I love to make beautiful crafts and photos. Most of the time I am using what I have around my house. This frame I made it from an old part of an ox cart and some photos. It is in our cabin which is a traditional Romanian house reinterpreted in a modern and luxury one.
 Materials:
- wooden frame
- hemp rope
- glue
- photos
- cardboard

Wooden frame with photos


Directions:

I printed some beautiful birds photos that I took in front of our house. I tied the hemp rope on the wooden frame so I could easily glue the photos on the rope.
I cutted cardboard pieces the size of my photos. After I tied the rope on top of the frame I glued the photos and the cardboard on the rope. The rope should be between the photos and the cardboard. The cardboard will keep the photos straight.
Let it dry and then tie the rope to down part of the frame.
As you can see is easy, cheap and very personal.
Enjoy crafting!



You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!

I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

Popular Posts