Crocheted statement necklace

Crocheted statement necklace 



I started from this Crocheted necklace and made a bigger one. I made a statement necklace great for a day party or an evening night out. I know it is not a diamond necklace but looks expensive.
I think it is a great gift for great friend.
  
Materials:
  • -        50 g yarn mustard color
  • -        Crochet 2.1 mm
  • -        Scissors
 Directions:

In this video you have clear instructions on how to make the Arcade stitch. She explains it very well.
Because I wanted to make a necklace I reinforced the main chain. After I finished the second and third row I worked on the first row another row with only single crochet.  

My necklace is 60 cm long and I will put a button in the back.

In the front I made 4 rows with the same stitch. I started from 4 arcades and made it to one. It gives a depth to the necklace.

I hope you like my new project. Is not perfect but I learned how to make double crochet and a new pattern. I found on internet that you can make shawls, blankets, dresses, hats, etc. Sky is the limit with this stitch. I can’t wait to use it more.

Have fun crocheting!

Crocheted statement necklace 


You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first.
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first.
Thank you!





I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.


Comments

Popular Posts