Knitted slippers support with a cross stitch sign

Knitted slippers support with a cross stitch sign



I like unique things. These days I love to make them too. For our guest house  I made a support for slippers. I knitted and add a cross stitch sign with the guest house name on it, so it looks very personal.

Materials:

-          Yarn
-          Yarn needle
-          Driftwood
-          Hemp rope
-          Cross stitch sign

Directions:

The support is a rectangle.

Cast 110 stitches and then knit until you have 65 cm.

When you are done fold 1/3 of the rectangle and sew it in the middle so you will have 2 pockets. I want to put the one for men in a pocket and for women in another pocket. It will be easy to take one.

For the sign I chose a big white cloth and I wrote the name with a pen. Then I started sewing on top of the written pattern.
When was done I sewed it on support on the pockets.

With a piece of hemp rope and using a crochet I attached the driftwood so will stay great on the wall. As you can see it was very easy to make.


Knitted slippers support with a cross stitch sign



You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.


You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first.
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first.
Thank you!




Comments

Popular Posts