The Buff


The Buff

I love knitting for my family. This one is for me. I wanted colorful, soft and interesting. I used an old pattern, from 1970. I think it went great with my yarn.
I had this left over yarn and I thought I would manage to do a buff. I started with 35 stitches and after a few rows I saw that are not gone be enough. So, I started again with 25 stitches.
I used this pattern for a scarf for my mother in law. I gave her for Christmas and she loved it. You can find here all the information and photos.
Materials:

·        30 g cotton yarn
·        Knitting needle: size 3

As you can see, this pattern is not very difficult especially after you see a video.

I knitted a triangle of 20 cm X 60 cm. When I was done I connected the sides and it was ready to wear.
Happy knitting!

 
The Buff


You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.


You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts